วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Reflection (Victoria's Secret)



I knew about Victoria's Secret that there was brand of underwear. After I read the web Launch (page -3-4) and I saw on the web site www.2.victoriassecret.com so I yhought, Victoria's Secret want to present product on web site. I think Victoria's Secret have many format advertisements. Victocria's Secret is a good model of the development. I think Victoria's Secret have good development.


As I'm women. I think, I like underwear of Victoria's Secret because it has beautiful figure, quality, and important it look as sexy brand "sexy bra"

8 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Woooooo!!!

    very sexist pictures in this section!!

    ps. Wanna buy some Victoria's Secret Bra?

    eiei :)

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hey I am san. nice to meet you.
    Your blog is very cool.

    ตอบลบ
  3. that good blog but i think,you should have some color.
    fight fight ^^

    ตอบลบ
  4. wowww!!!
    interesting blog and
    interesting product

    excellent

    ตอบลบ
  5. I'm GM of L'oreal Group.

    For this time that I visit your blog online.

    I feel so clam and relax with your Tone of Background.

    your Water bg is so suits with your products.

    In my opinion, I actually think that ...

    you try to present that your cosmetic products are PURE.

    I could feel like that.

    Anyway, It is a good manage section in this blog.

    Hopefully, all of my comment will be something useful for you.

    Thank You for your devote time to read this comment.

    ps. L'oreal Group: GM

    ตอบลบ